mandag den 9. august 2010

Profesion pick: Not sure

Profession pick: Not sure.
I’m really confused about which profession I’m going to take. In an earlier post I said that engineering was for kids. Okay, maybe that was a bit dramatically but I just can’t see how it can compete against Alchemy. I read cold’s post about engineering and frozen orbs http://coldsgoldfactory.blogspot.com/2010/06/eternal-orb-exchange.html, but I’m not confessed at all. I currently have: Jewel crafting, 2xEnchanting and tailoring. So a trio with jc+ench+alch wouldn’t be bad.  I googled around and found a podcast on call to auction where they talk about it. I really enjoyed the podcast and I think everyone should listen to it: http://www.badiator.com/calltoauction/Calltoauction_011.mp3  . So what do you think? Should I make a trio? Or pick engineering? I’d like to hear your suggestionJ Either comment or send me an email too: Workersgoldrush@gmail.com
Thanks for dropping by
-Worker

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar