mandag den 9. august 2010

What i sell.

What I sell.
This is a totally stolen concept. I saw it over at blingingwow, and I thought I’d do the same:P
It’s basically a list of all the things that I sell. Including what I sell at horde, neutral and alliance ah. This list may be updated very often so I keep a link in the right side ((Like Jay:d))
Thank you Jay for this awesome idea, and I’m sorry but I had to steal it:d

Horde:
Wool Cloth - I buy it on alliance for around 4g/stack sell it on neutral or horde for 15g+.
Netherweave Bag– Mats cost around 4g – sell for 10-15g
Scroll of Enchant Weapon - Fiery Weapon – Mats cost around 30g – sell for 90g



Neutral:
Wool Cloth – I buy it on alliance for around 4g/stack sell it on neutral or horde for 15g+.



Alliance:
Netherweave Bag – Mats cost around 4g – sell for 10-15g
Scroll of Enchant Weapon - Fiery Weapon – Mats cost around 30g – sell for 90g
Recipe: Savory Deviate Delight – I snap it up on the horde ah for around 100g – sell it for 250g

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar