lørdag den 7. august 2010

Wich proffesion :O

I really don't know wich proffesion im going to choose next time... I'm not really into BS so that one is out of my list. I currently have a: Jc, 2xEnch, tailor. I could choose LW, but i've heard that it's expensive but i might check it out. Then there is Alchemy.... Flask's? not really.. If i choose Alchemy then i would specc Transmute, i know Flask's is WAY more profitable, but i think the market on my server is to strange. Engineering? Cool stuff and choppers? No way, that's for kids lol. Then there is Inscription, but with the update in cataclysm that changes the fact that glyphs is destroyed once you change them, then i dont think inscription is the right choice. I even asked Nakedjay over at Blingingwow about it. He answered: "I would say that it might be too late to get into the inscription game now." 
Enough for now, thanks for dropping by:)
-Worker

2 kommentarer:

  1. Engineering isnt for kids man. Do you dabble in the Frozen Orb Exchanges at all? Make an engineer. Mote extractors are super sweet too.

    SvarSlet
  2. Lol, didn't even think of that! Ive allways had an strange relationship too Engineering. I bet i should look abit into engineering then:)
    Thanks for pointing it out:)

    SvarSlet